Full course description
The Family Engagement (FE) series seeks to empower educators to position FE as a priority for their districts, campuses, and classrooms through these objectives:
1. Define the relationship between FE and improved student/school outcomes;
2. Develop the disposition, knowledge, and skills to partner well with families and communities;
3. Build capacity to transform and sustain school culture through system-wide FE;
4. Review research and link directly to best practices for your local education agency;
5. Learn, think, reflect, and practice before implementing ideas in your classroom, school, or district; and
6. Explore a variety of tools and resources to engage every family.